Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Our New Addiction...

Two weeks ago when were made a quick little stop in Guam for a day and a half Mark and I made a quick stop at Hornet Sports, and walked out with two recipts for bikes. Mine was ready on Monday for me to take back home with us on the plane and Marks was shipped to us just a week later.

Needless to say, we definatly have enjoyed them so far. This last week we biked everyday, and on Saturday headed up to the North end of the island to do a little biking on some trails... it was a blast, and such fun for the two of us to be together...

This last weekend Mark actually competed in mini tryathalon swam for about 400 meters, ran 1 mile, and biked 7 miles... he did a great job and completed it in 52 minutes! I was really proud of him, even though i didnt get up to go and watch... I was still wide awake to greet him when he got home and tired...

So dont be surprised if you see more biking photos coming as we continue to explore our island on a new mode of transportation!






1 comment:

Suzanne Holling said...

Nice work, I'm sure you did better in your triathalon than I did....Zanda Sarah and I did different parts..Zandra swam (which would have been the best part), Sarah biked...and me..yeah I trained for the 5K on the track..come to find out we ran in the jungle and I just got lost.