Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the season for.... FOOD.

This past Sunday Mark and I attended our first Saipan Community Church Christmas Feast. Except I must admit that I disagree with the name of the feast... "Community Church". I understand that the community church does put it on, but to me it is just not the "church" it is a community feast, put on by many.

Either way, this feast was awesome! There was so much food, and so many people, but the best part was the entertainment. The night was filled with song and dance, all put on by the Phillipeano, Chuk, Marshall Island, Community Church, and Palauan congregations. It was amazing, the mix of music and the singing in their own language. It was beautiful and amazing to watch so many differnt cultures praise the birth of Jesus!

Maybe see you next year there? That means you have to come visit =)





Biggest Batch of Sushi I have ever seen, hungary?

He looks pretty natural with kids on both side of him huh? hehe.

Pastor Dickerman giving the chill'n's a little talk...
Some of the locals from Palau.
Locals from Chuk singing Christmas Praises!

No comments: