Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stop #2: Seattle, WA

Well we have made it through one flight... from Spokane to Seattle. I wish the next few flights we are going to be on would go so quickly... only 45 minutes. But I don't think that is actually going to happen... 16 hours of flying 1 down. We now have 15 hours of total flying left. That is not including layovers, etc. Tomorrow morning we jump on our next flight and it is our longest... Seattle to Tokyo - 11 hours of flying. But we are soooo ready.

Yesterday in Spokane we said goodbye to my parents, my little brother and Marks sister Suzanne. I think the hardest goodbye for mark was actually DICKS... For those of you who don't know what Dicks is, it is a quick stop burger shop... the cheapest burgers in town, and by far the best. Mark looked very depressed leaving his glimpse of "heaven", but i think it was all a show. =)

But we are now in Seattle with Marks sister Julie and her husband Rob, and the very patient niece of ours who refuses to make an appearance. =). That's okay though, just as long as she comes sometime soon for the parents sake. We will still love her, and spoil her.

After saying 90% of our goodbyes i think Mark and I have finally hit a tired streak. We are feeling great today, but last night when we got into Seattle we went to sleep at 11pm and slept until 11am... it was amazing. Now we are rested and ready to go. Mark is planning on pulling an all nighter tonight so that he can sleep on the flight tomorrow... I however am not joining him in that venture. I can sleep anywhere, and sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies =).

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully my next writing stop will be in Tokyo, or the Seattle airport. So until then...

1 comment:

liz said...

Good luck on your adventure. Thanks for keeping us all updated on your journey. It is fun to see how you are doing. Well, have fun and God Bless. We will be praying for you.

--Danny and Liz Rudolph