Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I have been Tagged....

Well, to be honest i didnt know there were "tag your it" games in the blogging world, but apparently i was incorrect... As i was just looking around my families blogs i decided to look at Angela's, my sister in-law, and read these 7 interesting facts... then i decided to check my own blog out and see when the last time i had written was. Much to my surprise Angela had tagged me. So here are my 7 interesting facts... but i dont know if they are that interesting...

The rules:
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.

1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes!

1. I love eating canned Raviloi with Apple Sauce... I know gross, well i know thats what most people say when i eat it or they hear i like it. But to me it is soooo yummy. Its a mix between sweet and salty....

2. I am obssessed with reality shows - the bachelor, dance wars, top model, the newly weds.... i am actually watching the bachelor right now... kinda bumming though, i think there are more ditzy girls on this one then i have ever seen on any other...

3. I am addicted to Soda-pop. mostly coke or diet coke, but if you hand me one, i am likely to drink it. I try to keep it to one a day, and i usually succeed.

4. I am so excited to become a parent someday, but at the same time i am deathly affraid of it... just everything that comes with it... yikes. But i do love kiddos.

5. I am a clean freak. Now i dont mind it going a couple of days, but thats it... after that it is time for cleaning... and if i just cleaned it, like 3 min ago. dont mess it up!

6. I dont know how, and physically cant shuffle a deck of cards...

and 7. I LOVE GARLIC!! on bread, in pasta, on veggies, anything. I love garlic... i think mark is sick of it as this point... but i still love it! mmmmmmmmmm.

okay so there are 7 things about me that i find weird...

now i am going to tag......

Julie, My sister Julie, Tom my brother, and Suzanne my sister in law... i know it says tag 7, but i dont know very many people with a blog.... =)

Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Those are funny! Ravioli and applesauce? Gross! And I'm with you on the Bachelor. Yoikes. Could be a "ditzy" season...

Are you all coming here for easter?

Julie Kibler said...

Hmm...just saw this. Will have to think on it a bit.

I'm a reality show junkie to a certain extent--just blogged about AI last week. I also watched that first Bachelor episode last week and was a little dismayed.

Congrats on Saipan jobs! That's pretty crazy and cool all at the same time!